40th Annual Chamber of Commerce Awards Banquet
Congratulations to this year’s winners!
- Educator of the Year, Donna Stout
sponsored by Mountain Hospice
- Students of the Year, Nathaniel Rader & Jack Melnick
sponsored by Performance Motors & Sirianni’s
- Business Person of the Year, Paul Wamsley
sponsored by Best of Canaan
- Community Service Person, Shirley White
sponsored by Monongalia General Hospital
- Employee of the Year, Shaun Crittenden
sponsored by Blackwater Falls State Park
- 2018 Tuckineer (to be announced at banquet)
sponsored by Citizens Bank
This year’s event will be held May 17th at Canaan Valley Resort. The social will be at 6pm and dinner will be served at 6:30pm. If you would like to attend the banquet, tickets are available at $35 a piece and need to be reserved by May 12th. Please contact the Chamber Office to reserve your ticket: 304-259-5315 or firstname.lastname@example.org.